Vladimir has a rich five-year management experience, which was put to good use in the largest investment companies (personal sales + sales management).Ex-CEO of Status, the first operator in the...
Vladimir has a rich five-year management experience, which was put to good use in the largest investment companies (personal sales + sales management).
Ex-CEO of Status, the first operator in the investment market between customers and brokers.
He graduated from State University of Management as a first degree (with honors) and Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration – as second. Also he is the International Business Academy of Finland graduate.
In just few years, that Vladimir Gorbunov has been the head of the Workle project, it has:
1. Become resident of Skolkovo Innovation Centre;
2. Become a partner of government Strategic Initiative Agency;
3. Declared to be the best start-up of 2012 by National Association of Electronic Communications;
4. Received the title of “Best employer–2012” by SuperJob.ru;
5. Employed more than 105.000 people all over Russia.
Being ambitious and hardworking, Vladimir is fluent in English and German and considers making people happier his main goal.
Vladimir’s three key steps to success:
1. Create something that doesn’t yet exist, but must be there.
2. Don’t listen to what others say, follow your own intuition and don’t let fear to take advantage.
3. Only 1% out of 100% succeed in something – those, who think differently, who have lots of energy. Work 24 hours, 360 days a year and you will get lucky. Here is the best recipe: have a job, that is hardly distinguished from a hobby. Be in love with something you do!