Nicolas Riou, 44 years old, is the founder of Brain Value (2004) a qualitative research and marketing consulting company. With a team of eight people, Brain Value advises clients such as McDonald's, Lactel, Accor, Campbell, Lacoste, Sanofi, Lactalis, L'Oreal, Peugeot... Privileged observer of ...
Nicolas Riou, 44 years old, is the founder of Brain Value (2004) a qualitative research and marketing consulting company. With a team of eight people, Brain Value advises clients such as McDonald’s, Lactel, Accor, Campbell, Lacoste, Sanofi, Lactalis, L’Oreal, Peugeot… Privileged observer of trends in consumption and marketing, he is the author of “Marketing Anatomy” (Eyrolles Ed) in 2009, which provides an overview of new marketing trends.
Nicolas Riou is a graduate of Sciences Po Paris (1988) and HEC (1990).
He is marketing lecturer at:
– HEC (Hautes Etudes Commerciales) since 1999.
– Sciences Po Paris since 2009
His professional career has begun in several major advertising agencies, from 1990 to 2002 (Strategic Planner at Publicis and International Director at Euro RSCG).
He is the author of numerous books and articles about advertising, marketing and consumers:
– 1999: “Pub Fiction”. New trends in advertising and postmodern society. ” (Ed. d’Organisation).
Pub Fiction has been launched in South Corea and South America.
– 2004: “Peur sur la pub” (Ed Eyrolles).
– 2005: « Un homme, un vrai ” (Ed Eyrolles)
– 2009: “Marketing Anatomy” (Ed Eyrolles). Marketing has been translated in Italian and published by Ed Franco Angeli in 2011 (Marketing Trends, Nuovi Strumenti per affrontare il mercato)
– 2011: Participation in the collective book “La mode des tendances” (Ed PUF).