How 'network-ready' is your company or organisation? In a time of increasing competition and a dwindling availability of financial resources, engaging in partnerships may well be your way to growth....
How 'network-ready' is your company or organisation? In a time of increasing competition and a dwindling availability of financial resources, engaging in partnerships may well be your way to growth. But how to go about it successfully, with the least possible risk? Alfred Griffioen is a leading Dutch specialist in the field of strategic collaboration and alliances. He is author of the books 'Het Senseo-effect' (‘The Senseo effect’), 'De Strategieversnelling' (‘Strategy acceleration’) and 'Creating Profit Through Alliances'. His aim is always to translate scientific theory into hands-on advice to help the manager on the work floor. His appealing presentations abound with clear overviews, lots of examples and cheerful illustrations. He is a fascinating speaker on themes such as:
• The acclaimed Senseo collaboration between Philips and Douwe Egberts
• "Why collaborate? We can do it all in-house!”
• Should you wait for a partner to come looking for you, or should you go out to look for a partner?
• How can you expedite the success of a collaboration?
• Pitfalls to avoid in collaborations between the West and the East
• Collaboration as the ultimate form of Corporate Social Responsibility
Alfred Griffioen has worked as a sales and marketing manager for telecom giant KPN, as business development manager and marketing director at the global construction company Nacap, and as a strategy consultant. Since 2008 he has been working with the specialists’ network of Alliance experts, researching, writing and advising solely on the theme of strategic collaboration. He is active in both the Netherlands and Singapore.?